Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary curcumstances.
Our center offers the following confidential services free of charge:
- Pregnancy Tests and Verification
- Medically Accurate Information on All Options by Trained Peer Counselors
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound Services
- Maternity Clothing
- Infant Clothing and Accessories
- Parenting, Prenatal, and Life Skills Classes
- Food Pantry
- Information on Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI's & STD's)
- Post Abortion Support
- Referals for Adoption, Medical Care and Community Assistance Programs
Our center has contracted with Goppert-Trinity Family Practice to provide on-site prenatal care on Monday afternoons. This is the only service where a fee applies. Medicaid, self-pay, and private insurance is accepted.